Nickelodeon booth to be ‘All That’ at SDCC
Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!!
Nickelodeon is opening up its vaults and making the dreams of 90s kids come true at San Diego Comic-Con this year.
Nickelodeon and The Splat — the network’s programming block dedicated to Nick’s legendary library of hits from the ‘90s and 2000s — will host a slimetastic, immersive experience at their 1,800-square-footh booth (#4113). Th network will pay tribute to some of its most memorable shows and popular characters with activations, games, panels, talent signings and interactive design elements featuring: “Legends of the Hidden Temple,” Hey Arnold!,” “Rugrats,” “Double Dare,” “Aaahh!!! Real Monsters,” “CatDog,” “Rocko’s Modern Life,” and “Invader Zim,” among many others.
Nickelodeon will present four panels during the convention: Happy Happy! Joy Joy!, a look back at 25 years of original Nick animation featuring the creators of Invader Zim, Hey Arnold! and other legendary series; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles — Return to New York, an exclusive first look at the current TV season; She Made That?: Nickelodeon hosts Women in Animation, featuring some of the genre’s female pioneers of the past and present; and a special reunion of cast members from legendary kids’ sketch-comedy series All That — with a surprise from Nick’s forthcoming Legends of the Hidden Temple TV movie.
- Legends of the Hidden Temple Virtual Reality 360-Degree Experience: This 360-degree experience transports fans into the world of the upcoming action-adventure TV movie inspired by the iconic game show, allowing them to experience the mysterious Mayan temple first-hand.
- Olmec Photo Opp/Trivia: Fans can interact with Legends of the Hidden Temple’s King Olmec and test their knowledge by answering trivia questions for the opportunity to win prizes.
- Hey Arnold! Stoop and Double Dare Nose Photo Opps: Fans can take photos on a replica of Arnold’s stoop from Hey Arnold! and with the nose from Double Dare (beware of boogers).
- Autograph Signings: Signing opportunities with Nickelodeon talent include: All That cast; Legends of the Hidden Temple cast; SpongeBob SquarePants voice talent; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice talent and executive producers; Nick current series creators and executive producers (C.H. Greenblatt, Harvey Beaks; Chris Savino, The Loud House; and Dave Cooper, Johnny Ryan, and David Sacks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket); and Nick original animation creators (Butch Hartman, The Fairly OddParents and Bunsen is a Beast!; Craig Bartlett, Hey Arnold!; Arlene Klasky, Rugrats, Wild Thornberrys, Rocket Power; and Jhonen Vasquez, Invader Zim).
- Costumed-Character Appearances: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, Arnold and Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge will make appearances at Nick’s booth at select times during the convention.
- Retail: Attendees can purchase Comic-Con exclusive figures, t-shirts and more.
- Giveaways: Enter for a chance to win special prizes over the course of the convention.